Tickets, Tickets... Get Your Tickets! (Buy Hunger Games Movie Tickets in Advance)

Got Tickets?

Cinemark will begin selling tickets for The Hunger Games Wednesday, February 22nd @ 6am! The movie is set to release March 23, 2012

Taylor Swift is featured on the soundtrack for the movie with her song Safe & Sound. Do you like it, because I sure do?!

Now you know I will host a THG party and I am on the lookout for ideas (Hint: Pinterest). Now there are LOADS of crafty people and I have a reputation to uphold :) I found this video of a lady busting out Mockingjays out of fondant! The bar has been raised my friends... the bar has been raised...

And finally here is the trailer to get your Arena Fever flowing!


May the Odds be Ever in Your Favor!

5 comments:

  1. I already have Feb. 22nd marked on my calender...there's no way I'm missing the midnight premier :D

    Have a great day!
    ♥Isalys / Book Soulmates

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait but I won't be buying tickets early.

    You're have a party? Whoot! How fun! Please take pics so we can feel like we were there with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw the preview at the movies this evening. All I can say is Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gale is looking mighty good, Nat! I think you may be switching teams...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, those little Mockingjays are good...it's such fun to see so many people excited for THG movie :)

    ReplyDelete

Word verification stinks--- but spammers are worse. Thank you for your patience!