48 Hour Reading Challenge Summary


So, the 48 Hour Reading Challenge has ended!  Thank you to Mother Reader for hosting the challenge!  It was my first time participating, and it was fun. 


Reading:   20 hours
Blogging:    4 hours
Total:        24 hours

I read City of Ashes, The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner, Through the Triangle, and most of City of Glass (review to follow later).  I stopped Sunday at lunch time to make chocolate covered strawberries for Lindsey's shower.  My sweet husband helped me make them so I could get right back to reading.  Thanks, Toby!  I did not collect any donations for charity since I found out about the challenge on Friday and didn't have time to set that up.  But, I will be doing that next year for sure!  Thank you again, Mother Reader, for the challenge!

5 comments:

  1. You're welcome! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay cant wait for your city of glass review!! ohh and you read Bree tanner i am deffo curious about what you thought, PS your button is utter cuteness xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on completing the challenge and very well done on the sweets - they look beautiful.

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blueicegirl: the review will be up tonight for City of Glass. The review for Bree Tanner is up but it has spoilers! Let us know what you think after you read it!

    Crystal Jigsaw: I know Kelli really enjoyed the challenge! Thanks for following... be sure and leave a comment for the June giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awesome on the challenge...it was tons of fun...

    btw...I'm adding your blog to my link list on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Word verification stinks--- but spammers are worse. Thank you for your patience!